Look no further because this One pot chicken parmesan pasta is the best chicken pasta recipe you can find.
Super easy, ready in 30 minutes, and packed with flavors!
Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
This Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my favorite dinner recipes. with simple ingredients and no Pro-skills required to make this amazing dish. I must say that you may find other chicken parmesan pasta’s recipes out there. But what makes mine so special, is that the Marinara sauce and the Italian dressing are all homemade with super fresh ingredients.
How to make Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Firstly a good homemade marinara sauce, and secondly good Italian dressing
to make this good chicken pasta! The marinara sauce is made out of extra virgin olive oil,
onion, tomatoes, salt and pepper, chili, bay leaf and tomato paste.
As for the Italian dressing ingredients i made mine with oil, red vinegar, dijon mustard,
garlic, sugar, salt and pepper, and other herbs.
Ingredients for the Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Italian Dressing
- Homemade Marinara sauce
- Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts cut into cubes
- Parmesan Cheese
Few ingredients, tons of flavors that’s what makes this recipe special. It’s super easy, quick to make and packed with flavors, the perfect dish for a family dinner.
Finally you can check my other chicken recipes:
- 3 tbsp italian dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 300 gr lumaconi pasta
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- salt and pepper
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet or a pot and on medium high heat cook the diced chicken breast cubes along with the homemade italian dressing for about 5 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Add the marinara sauce to the chicken and mix everything.Let it simmer for few minutes.
- At the same time cook your pasta according to the package instructions in a separate pot in salted boiling water.
- Add in your cooked pasta to the chicken and mix well. grate some good parmesan cheese on top and cover everything with it.
- Finally add your finely chopped parsley on top. Serve immediately!