This is the BEST homemade chocolate chip banana bread recipe! This banana bread is incredibly flavorful, soft, easy and tastes amazing!
The BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
To make this Chocolate chip banana bread you need to take note of a few things before:
- Carefully choose your bananas ( choose ripe ones )
- Be precise in your measurements
- You Must let your banana bread cool down completely before serving
How To Make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This recipe is super easy to make. First of all measure all your ingredients very carefully, then peal your ripe bananas and mash it with a fork.
Add butter, sugar, baking soda, eggs and the all purpose flour along with the cocoa powder and whisk everything by adding milk to get that desired consistency. Finally sprinkle that batter with your chocolate chips and Bake for 50min to 1 hour in the oven at 375F°.
Let it cool completely for 30 minutes cut with a sharp knife and serve!
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How to keep banana bread moist ?” answer-0=”In order to keep your banana bread moist you should always store in a plastic wrap, tin foil or a airtight container.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How do you know when the banana bread is perfectly done ?” answer-1=”Using a sharp knife or a toothpick you can test the doneness of your banana bread by inserting it near the center, when it comes super clean the bread is done.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
More Delicious Recipes Here:
- 4 oz butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 oz granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz flour
- 25 gr unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 3 oz chocolate chips
- First of all preheat your oven to 375F°. Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan with butter, flour it and put it aside.
- Peal your bananas, mash and set aside.
- In a large bowl add your eggs, butter, and sugar whisk to combine.
- Then add your flour, the cocoa powder and the baking soda and whisk everything again by adding just a little bit of milk to get a homogeneous consistency.
- Add your mashed bananas, and mix til you get your desired consistency.
- Incorporate your chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the oven or until the top is golden and the center is set.Or until the point of a knife pricked in the center comes out without a trace of dough.
- let it cool for about 5 minutes, remove from the loaf pan and put it on top of a grill and let cool completely for about 30 minutes, then serve!
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 51mgSodium 150mgSugar 22gProtein 4g