- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Can condensed sweetened milk
- 1 Cup cocoa powder
- 1 Cup melted chocolate
- Chop chocolate and melt over a Bain Marie, let cool at room temperature. Measure and sift cocoa powder in an another bowl.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, add sweetened condensed milk and beat until thick and well combined.
- Add in the cocoa powder, the melted chocolate and fold until well combined.
- Cover the ramekin with plastic wrap and add the ice cream. Then, cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours