This is one of the most easy chocolate chip cookies recipe you can find. So soft and chewy cookies, full of intense chocolate flavor and pecan nuts . This recipe is so simple and easy, it’s gonna be hard to miss!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies ? and who doesn’t love Chocolate ? The Perfect combination! that’s why i decided to make this recipe. I know you are gonna yell “this isn’t chocolate chips!!!!”, yes i know i know i’ve just replaced the traditional chocolate chips with some good quality chocolate by Fin Carré and chopped it into small pieces.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- First, Preheat your oven to 325F°, and prepare aside a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After that, chop all your pecan nuts and the chocolate.
- whisk all the sugars with the butter. Then add in the egg.
- Add in the flour along with the pecans and the chocolate.
- let it rest in the fridge, then scoop 2 tbspsful of the batter and bake for few minutes in the preheated oven.
- let it cool for few minutes and “A l’attaque”.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What keeps a chocolate cookie chewy ?” answer-0=”Air tight cookie containers or cookie jars will keep your cookies soft and chewy, otherwise it will turn hard.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Check out my other chocolate recipes :
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate (64% minimum)
- 2 ounces of pecan nuts
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 ounces sugar
- 3 ounces brown sugar
- 4 ounces butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- First of all preheat your oven to 325F°.
- Put aside a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, using a mini chopper or just a sharp knife chop all your pecans and the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk all of the ingredients, sugar, butter, and the egg.
- Then add in the flour to the mix along with the chopped pecans and chocolate.
- Let it rest in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Take out of the fridge and scoop into small balls and bake for 15-16 minutes in the preheated oven.
- take out of the oven and let it cool for about 15 minutes, and dive in!