- 6 big russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced (or 3 teaspoons garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered onion
- 2 teaspoons salt (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated or shredded, divided
- 2 tbsps. parsley, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Set aside 2 large baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half lengthwise again, and so on until you have 8 wedges. (Ascertain that they are around the same thickness and dimension.)
Combine the oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, paprika, and pepper in a small container. Toss the potatoes in the oil mixture until they are well coated.
Arrange potato wedges skin-side down in a single layer on a large baking pan. Add half of the parmesan cheese and more salt if desired.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden, crisp, and cooked through when tested with a fork.
To serve, garnish with parsley and the leftover parmesan cheese.
Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.