- 300 g peanuts
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the peanuts in the pan and move them in the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
- In a food processor place the roasted peanuts and blend them until very smooth.
- Add your pinch of salt and honey. Then, process until well combined. The texture will be chunky then it'll thicken into a ball and at the end it will become creamy and shiny
- Transfer the peanut butter to a container with a lid and store in room temperature or in the refrigerator.