Making meat loaf in single-serving portions cuts cooking time in half while keeping the meat moist. As simple side dishes, serve steamed green beans and refrigerated mashed potatoes.
MORE DELICIOIUS RECIPES HERE:
- 2 egg whites, big
- a third of a cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa
- a quarter cup ketchup, divided
- 1 pound sirloin
- Spray cooking oil
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a big mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites. Combine oats, 1/2 cup salsa, and 2 tablespoons ketchup in a mixing bowl. Mix in the beef. Divide the beef mixture into four equal portions and form each into an oval loaf. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with foil with cooking spray. Place the loaves on the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F, or until baked.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 tablespoons ketchup; scatter evenly over loaves and serve.